In our further development within the Jet Time Safety and Compliance Unit we are looking for a new colleague to join our skilled and motivated team.
As our Compliance Monitoring Manager, you have direct access to the Accountable Manager and refer to the Head of Safety and Compliance on a daily basis. You are responsible for the Compliance Monitoring System and the IOSA program and will guide and lead our compliance auditors.
The position as Compliance Monitoring Manager is located at our main office in Kastrup.
Your primary tasks are
- Maintain the compliance monitoring system of Jet Time AOC and ATO
- Ensure that the activities of the AOC and ATO are monitored for compliance with applicable regulations and company standards
- Monitoring of supervision activities by NPs and managers
- Be the contact person for all matters regarding compliance within the AOC and ATO
- Develop and maintain the annual audit plan and ensure its completion
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled audits/inspections in close cooperation with the auditors
- Conduct internal compliance trainings and promote awareness of the compliance
- Communicate with the authority regarding compliance matters
- Work in close cooperation with the Safety Manager
- Ensure continuous review and improvement of the compliance-monitoring program
Your background and professional skills
As our ideal candidate, you have comprehensive knowledge of regulations applicable to an AOC and ATO as well as compliance monitoring and auditing principles and techniques. You have practical experience in compliance monitoring and/or quality management and have minimum one-year management experience from the aviation industry.
You are fluent in English – orally and in writing. Knowledge of a Scandinavian language is an advantage.
Your personal competencies
You have high interpersonal skills, and masters the delicate balance between acting with authority and yet promoting the important cooperation between NPs, managers and the Safety & Compliance Unit.
The promotion of proactive safety & compliance focus in Jet Time is one of our highest priorities, and the CMM has a key role in this task.
Among the many other qualities and competencies you have, we expect you to:
- Demonstrate integrity and be a role model for all staff
- Set high standards in the quality of work, keeping track of progress and deadlines
- Be reliable and work in a systematic and structured way
- Create good relations with your colleagues across our organization
- Notice trends and analyze correlations in information
- Produce reports, written and verbal, in a clear, correct and structured manner
- Prioritize your time efficiently
means becoming part of a younger firm with dedicated and dynamic colleagues. We stand firm on our values and consider accountability, courage, trust and relations a foundation of good business and of our culture. We will expect you to challenge status quo and, thus, take your part in developing our company.
How to apply?
We only receive applications delivered through our application system, so we ask that you apply using the link below this advertisement. The link can also be found on our web-site.
Interviews may be conducted on an ongoing basis, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
25 November 2018