Are you passionate and experienced in developing trips to various destinations, and dreaming of working in a position where you can combine your commercial background, product management knowledge, leadership skills and innovative approach to develop and execute unique round trips for our Nordic countries? Then you could be our new colleague.
We can offer you a position where you will get management responsibility for 16 specialists in our production and flight team. Your role will to be focusing on developing both existing and new trips, so we can continue offering unique travel experiences to our customers. You will also play a key role in developing our concept for journeys by bus and other new areas.
- You will be responsible for our product and flight team.
- You will work in cooperation with our Sales Director and Country Managers to develop product strategies.
- You will be leading, developing and optimizing the strategy for our products for bus trips and individual trips with our directors.
- You will be identifying and developing new business opportunities within this area and optimizing the overall profitability of our products.
- You will be responsible for identifying and negotiating with potential suppliers.
- You have a “Hands-on” approach.
- You have experience in leading a team.
- You have solid experience with developing destinations and roundtrips.
- You have a commercial background and are experienced in making budgets.
- You have excellent communication skills in English – both written and spoken.
- You have solid experience negotiating with airline companies, hotels and/or bus operators.
- It would be an advantage if you have experience with developing bus trips, but this is not required.
In addition, we expect that
- You are proactive and result-oriented
- You can distinguish the steps of the overall picture, but also pay analytical attention to detail.
- You have good communication skills and you easily create new relationships internally as well as externally.
- You enjoy both individual and team-oriented tasks.
- You have an empathetic and service-minded approach to your surroundings.
- You care about people, the organization and our customers.
You are offered
An opportunity to join our great international team in Copenhagen.
Albatros Travel is an international travel agency characterized by an informal-hierarchy organization, where a good idea is often a few steps away from being implemented. The position is a full-time position.