In our Technical Department in Copenhagen Airport, covering Line and Base Maintenance, we are recruiting
a Licensed Aircraft Engineer.
Jet Time’s business areas are IT Charter Flights and ACMI, which we perform on a fleet of eight Boeing 737 NG aircraft. Jet Time merely operates as a Business-to-Business company by delivering flight transportation solutions to charter companies and airlines as well as private companies and public institutions.
We offer a full-time permanent position starting on or about 1st of November 2018. You will be working on our fixed night shift and in accordance with our union agreement between Jet Time and Dansk Metal.
Your skills and qualifications
- Valid Aircraft Maintenance License AML, EASA Part 66
- Certified Technician Boeing 737 NG (CFM56) B1/B2
- Minimum 6 months relevant experience in the last 2 consecutive years
- Fluent in English, spoken as well as written
Your main duties are
- Maintaining and certifying our Boeing 737 NG fleet daily
- Performing troubleshooting and testing on aircraft systems
We expect of you to
- Pass a 5 year security background check
- Hold a valid driver license
- Possess working knowledge of IT computer systems (including MS Office)
- Adhere to all company, regulatory and Health and Safety requirements
- Maintain your work environment in a safe and clean manner
To be successful in your job, you manage different levels of workload and keep a good overview even under pressure. You work well independently as well as in teams; you are self-motivated and have good communication skills.
Together we are very quality and safety minded and take responsibility of any given situation using our mutual problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills. Being a good colleague, you are flexible, willing to travel and assist with recovery of Jet Time’s aircraft in e.g. AOG situations and, of course, you have a good sense of humor, as our tone is loose and friendly.
We offer you a challenging and versatile job with a good work environment and dedicated and helpful colleagues, who are passionate about their work. You benefit from our pension plan, including health insurance and we offer you a salary according to your qualifications.
If you want to know more
Contact Maintenance Manager/NP Part 145 Martin Bræstrup Karlsen firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application
We hold interviews on a continuous basis so you may apply immediately with advantage