We are currently looking for a 37hrs full-time receptionist to join our front desk team here at Nobis Hotel Copenhagen.
Who we are:
Nobis Hotel Copenhagen is a timeless luxury hotel property, located in a prime location next to Glyptoteket, Tivoli Gardens, the Copenhagen Central Station and just five-minute walk from the Copenhagen Town Hall Square. We are based in the beautiful classic building of the former Danish Music Conservatory, now bursting with Scandinavian design and architecture throughout. We strive to offer contemporary luxury with personal care and a sense of quality, and we aim for our guests to feel that there is an authentic soul and attention to even the smallest details.
What we offer:
- An exciting and challenging work environment where we aim and focus on motivating each other on a daily basis
- The chance of working with a team that strives towards excellence and has professional pride. Our definition of service is humble, warm and friendly, treating guests and people with respect and meticulous and loving attention to every detail.
- Good opportunities of working in one of Scandinavia’s leading family owned hospitality groups
- A fun work environment where you will be working with colleagues from many different nationalities
- The opportunity of greeting our valued guests from all over the world
What we expect:
- You are service minded, have a positive attitude, show enthusiasm and consistently carry a professional approach.
- You have experience from a similar hotel or property
- You are independent, self-reliant, and efficient; handling every task and challenge with a smile.
- You have the qualifications and training to be responsible for your daily routines such as checking our guests in and out of our hotel and answering the phone in a proper and timely manner.
- You are reliable and flexible with your schedule (happy to work both morning and evening shifts)
- You have a good understanding of Copenhagen and you know what is happening in the industry
- You are able to help out with concierge related matters such as arranging car transfers, booking spa treatments and handling restaurant reservations
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to contact us directly on the following email: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!Expire: 08.08.2018