Petrol in your blood?!…..
Sixt is one of the world’s largest mobility service provider and operates in 115 countries with more than 2,200 stations and a fleet of more than 150,000 vehicles. Sixt is the leading mobility provider in Germany and ranked 2nd in Europe.
We offer an exciting opportunity to join us as Travel Sales Manager based in Copenhagen. The Travel Sales division does provide services to international travel agencies for car rental and further mobility products for business and leisure travel. As a member of our International Travel Sales team, you will focus on the strategic management of (local) corporate and leisure travel agency partner in Denmark & Sweden.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a dedicated Travel Sales Manager.
Your Job – as exciting as our cars:
- You are first contact for our corporate and leisure travel agencies in Denmark and Sweden.
- You negotiate agreements with existing and new local partners.
- You take over the strategic planning of sales activities and have regular review meetings to monitor revenue development & growth.
- You are responsible for implementing corporate clients at corporate travel agency partners. You cooperate closely with your Corporate Sales colleagues to get leads and increase business via corporate travel agencies.
- You are doing trainings, sales calls, workshops and further marketing activities with our partners.
- In cooperation with the marketing department, you represent Sixt at industry events.
- You are responsible for the regional marketing budget and planning customized activities.
- You work closely with the International Travel Sales Team, marketing and product management on optimizing our products.
Your profile – Ready to speed up and to be on the driver’s seat:
- Charismatic personality.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Profound analytical skills.
- Highly motivated, dynamic and hands-on personality, willing to go the extra mile.
- Senior attitude in dealing with customer and partner.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel.
- Fluent in Danish and English (preferably also Swedish skills).
- You have completed a degree or training in tourism or business administration.
- You have already worked in sales or account management in the travel industry and you have good network of contacts.
- You combine empathy with strong negotiation skills.
- You are motivated to grow successfully with your portfolio and take on any new challenge.
- You have outstanding organizational skills and you are used to work independently.
Your perspective – off to the fast lane:
We have an interesting, demanding job for you with a wide range of opportunities: We offer you a modern and dynamic work environment in a highly motivated team! We appreciate and support new ideas, innovation, creativity and commitment! We create opportunities for your professional development within our international company – with short decision-making processes.
If you would like to hear more about the position, please contact Philip Scott Lind, Commercial Manager at email@example.com